1. Prospectus: Please refer to our Manuscript Submission Guidelines (PDF) for detailed information about how to submit your prospectus.
2. Proposal: Projects are peer reviewed by education experts familiar with the topic of the proposed book. Those with favorable reviews are then evaluated by the TC Press editorial advisory board, which is made up of senior faculty from Teachers College, before a contract is issued.
3. Manuscript Preparation: To ensure proper delivery of your final manuscript to your editor please complete our manuscript delivery checklist.
4. Production: Once a book is contracted by TC Press, authors will work closely with their Acquisitions and Production Editors to prepare the manuscript for publication.
5. Marketing and Publicity: Read this helpful guide on what to expect before and after your book is published.
Note: The Association of University Presses provides a useful guide for permissions.
Brian Ellerbeck | Executive Acquisitions Editor
School administration, leadership, policy, special & gifted education, curriculum studies, higher education, science and mathematics, teacher research, early childhood education, sociology, educational research, teacher education, foundations of education, school change
Sarah Biondello | Senior Acquisitions Editor
Early childhood education, teacher education, teacher research, art education, mathematics, educational reform
Emily Spangler | Acquisitions Editor
Language and literacy, media literacy, technology and education, teacher education, child development
Jean Ward | Consulting Senior Acquisitions Editor
Standards-based literacy, professional development, curriculum