Finally, the definitive resource on multicultural teaching—on a CD-ROM!
Recalling the dynamic, responsive, and interactive nature of teaching, this electronic book features 16 chapters with an Instructor’s Manual illustrating how to use them in 3 different courses. It includes:
- 45 original readings by Christine Sleeter, plus 34 additional texts that can be used on screen or printed in PDF form.
- 80 video clips that feature 5 classrooms, 7 teachers, 1 school leadership team, 5 noted theorists, and 2 artists.
- 8 interactive quizzes.
- 40 guides for investigating community, school, and classroom issues.
- 10 guides for examining oneself as a cultural being.
- Guidance in translating the community and self-investigations into pedagogy.
- Hundreds of pictures, animated cartoons, and diagrams.
- Over 500 references accessible through a user-friendly search engine.